Most popular rubbles
- AJ look at the serious issues behind the Rubble Club
- Architecture Scotland’s news article
- Article about The Rubble Club at BBC Scotland
- Have your say at The Architects’ Journal
- Lost but not forgotten written at World Architecure News
- The Herald’s take on The Rubble Club
- The Independent’s article about The Rubble Club
- Tricorn Centre big news in Portsmouth
Albion Street Alistair Scott Bank of Pakistan Bath Berners Pool bus station car park Chunghwa Cumbria Dolphin Centre Edinburgh Edinburgh Zoo Elder and Cannon ESA Architects Essex Eurocentral Forth Forth Tolls Frank Burnet Bell and Partners Glasgow Glasgow Herald Press Hall Highgate Cemetery Hodders Associates John Winter Architects London London Bridge Station Manchester Neil Gillespie Owen Luder Parr Partnership Paul Hamlyn Library Portsmouth Quay Bar Reiach and Hall Richard Rogers Romford Sauchiehall Street Shopping Centre Slough Smith Scott Mullan Southgate Southwark Towers Stephenson Bell TP Bennett & Son Tricorn Centre
- hosting on Berners Pool – Hodders Associates, Cumbria
- Klaus on Berners Pool – Hodders Associates, Cumbria
- zcode system review on Southgate Shopping Centre – Owen Luder, Bath
- space heater reviews 2013 on “Get Carter” Car park – Owen Luder, Gateshead
- http://ignitemission.kr/mw/index.php/:tcmdelora on “Get Carter” Car park – Owen Luder, Gateshead
- http://www.ocmathcircle.org/ on Berners Pool – Hodders Associates, Cumbria
- outlet on Southwark Towers – TP Bennett & Son, London Bridge Station
- http://catholicspirituality.blogspot.com on Berners Pool – Hodders Associates, Cumbria
Possilpark Secondary School Commissioned by Glasgow Corporation in 1962 at a cost of £500k this school was designed by Donald Fraser, Fraser Anderson...
Dunfermline Bus Station Dunfermline Bus Station and multi-storey Car Park was built in 1984 and demolished in 2006. Commissioned by Fife County council and...
River Plate House After the recent destruction of part of the ’80s planned and 1991-completed Broadgate development near the City in London, which...
Preston Bus Station Preston’s cavernous bus station is in line for the chop after councilors approved its demolition ‘in principle’ as the city...
Marco Polo House In the awkward wastelands of Battersea, with only the power station standing out, Ian Pollard’s late-eighties postmodern take on the...
I can’t believe more people weren’t furious when this happened…
Designed by Gillespie Kidd and Coia in 1981, with particular input from Andy Macmillan, the common room remains in use...
The image is of a model of the boiler house at Thamesmead before it was built. At present we have...
Commissioned by Glasgow Corporation in 1962 at a cost of £500k this school was designed by Donald Fraser, Fraser Anderson...
Built in 1974 the Heygate Estate in Walworth, South London is soon to be demolished as part of the Elephant...
A showroom and office space for East End Sawmills constructed from timber materials sourced from the sawmill itself.
The Birmingham Post and Mail Building, designed in 1960 by John H.D. Madin and Partners (partner in charge, D.V. Smith,...
Demolition has commenced on Top Gear presenter James May’s recently constructed Lego villa after a bill of £50k was quoted...