Most popular rubbles
- AJ look at the serious issues behind the Rubble Club
- Architecture Scotland’s news article
- Article about The Rubble Club at BBC Scotland
- Have your say at The Architects’ Journal
- Lost but not forgotten written at World Architecure News
- The Herald’s take on The Rubble Club
- The Independent’s article about The Rubble Club
- Tricorn Centre big news in Portsmouth
Albion Street Alistair Scott Bank of Pakistan Bath Berners Pool bus station car park Chunghwa Cumbria Dolphin Centre Edinburgh Edinburgh Zoo Elder and Cannon ESA Architects Essex Eurocentral Forth Forth Tolls Frank Burnet Bell and Partners Glasgow Glasgow Herald Press Hall Highgate Cemetery Hodders Associates John Winter Architects London London Bridge Station Manchester Neil Gillespie Owen Luder Parr Partnership Paul Hamlyn Library Portsmouth Quay Bar Reiach and Hall Richard Rogers Romford Sauchiehall Street Shopping Centre Slough Smith Scott Mullan Southgate Southwark Towers Stephenson Bell TP Bennett & Son Tricorn Centre
- Geography Police on Dolphin Centre – ESA Architects, Romford, Essex
- Dr Allan Dodds on Princess Margaret Rose Hospital
- S Kippy on Notre Dame College of Education – Gillespie Kidd & Coia, Bearsden
- Morag Andrew on Notre Dame College of Education – Gillespie Kidd & Coia, Bearsden
- Gerry Binmore on Marco Polo House
- Gerry Binmore on River Plate House
- ethereal on The Boiler House
- Fred on River Plate House
Archive for 2009
The Birmingham Post and Mail Building, designed in 1960 by John H.D. Madin and Partners (partner in charge, D.V. Smith,...
Demolition has commenced on Top Gear presenter James May’s recently constructed Lego villa after a bill of £50k was quoted...
Morris and Steedman, formed in 1955 by james Morris and Robert Steedman, designed many of Scotland’s finest post war houses.
Andrew Leslie, Depute Secretary of The Royal Incorporation Of Architects in Scotland nominates the Ferranti Factory in Edinburgh, a short...
David Rosemount recounts the traumatic demise of British industry in the seventies: “Conceived in 1975 as a project to save...
Demolition is being carried out at the infamous Owen Luder designed “Get Carter” car park in Gateshead.
This project regenerated an area of East Belfast during troubled times with a mix of retail and leisure uses. On...
According to the council, to replace a shopping centre that is drab and uninviting with one fit for the 21st...
Stephen Furnell of Furnell Associates has been hit hard by London’s Shard, lamenting loss of the belle of London Bridge...
A special place in Jon-Marc Creaney’s heart is reserved for Elder + Cannon’s recently departed footnote to Glasgow’s party drag,...