Most popular rubbles
- AJ look at the serious issues behind the Rubble Club
- Architecture Scotland’s news article
- Article about The Rubble Club at BBC Scotland
- Have your say at The Architects’ Journal
- Lost but not forgotten written at World Architecure News
- The Herald’s take on The Rubble Club
- The Independent’s article about The Rubble Club
- Tricorn Centre big news in Portsmouth
Albion Street Alistair Scott Bank of Pakistan Bath Berners Pool bus station car park Chunghwa Cumbria Dolphin Centre Edinburgh Edinburgh Zoo Elder and Cannon ESA Architects Essex Eurocentral Forth Forth Tolls Frank Burnet Bell and Partners Glasgow Glasgow Herald Press Hall Highgate Cemetery Hodders Associates John Winter Architects London London Bridge Station Manchester Neil Gillespie Owen Luder Parr Partnership Paul Hamlyn Library Portsmouth Quay Bar Reiach and Hall Richard Rogers Romford Sauchiehall Street Shopping Centre Slough Smith Scott Mullan Southgate Southwark Towers Stephenson Bell TP Bennett & Son Tricorn Centre
- http://thebluestore.net on Chunghwa Factory – The Parr Partnership, Eurocentral
- Great Projector on Chunghwa Factory – The Parr Partnership, Eurocentral
- Dr Allan Dodds on Princess Margaret Rose Hospital
- Find Duplicate on Sainsbury1
- S Kippy on Notre Dame College of Education – Gillespie Kidd & Coia, Bearsden
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvkbuK3fELs&feature=youtu.be on Chunghwa Factory – The Parr Partnership, Eurocentral
- Florida on Dunfermline Bus Station
- air conditioner on Heygate Estate
Owen Luder Archive
Demolition is being carried out at the infamous Owen Luder designed “Get Carter” car park in Gateshead.
According to the council, to replace a shopping centre that is drab and uninviting with one fit for the 21st...
Sarah Howard reminisces upon the Tricorn Centre. “It was seen as a Brutalist eyesore and left to rot. Demolished to...